Hydra's trading floor operates not only in Russia. Thanks to this format, users from Ukraine can purchase and use goods and services in the shadow segment, which is convenient and safe.
Ukrainian Hydra – what the user needs to know
To become a customer of Hydra or to sell their goods and services, the user will have to go through the registration process. To open your personal office, it is enough to perform the following steps:
- Open the Tor browser and provide a link to the online store Hydra;
- It is necessary to enter the kapcha;
- In the top left corner of the site, you need to click on the Registration button;
- The user has to come up with a password, login, the name of his account;
- As soon as the registration is completed, you can top up your account and buy the goods and services you are interested in.
It's worth pointing out that all the data you enter can't match and should be different from each other. This is necessary to boost the security class of the personal office.
Cryptocurrencies – how to buy on Hydra?
All operations on the Hydra website in Ukraine, as well as in Russia, are carried out with the help of cryptocurrencies. You can top up your account through your wallet or use the services of exchangers. To buy a product on Hydra, you need to do the following:
- Choose the right seller and item in the catalog.
- Click on the Order button;
- Pay for goods or services.
- Get a package, leave a review and give an estimate to the seller.
The process is no different from shopping in a classic online store and will not take long.
To ensure the security of transactions, the official Hydra website has two types of service:
- A car guarantee. In this case, when buying an item, the amount is frozen for a day in the system and "hangs" until the user receives the parcel and confirms it. If there is no confirmation, the money will be automatically written off in favor of the seller;
- Guaranteed deal. This service is paid, but in this case all your trading operations are supervised by a Hydra specialist. On average, the help of a specialist will cost 3-10% of the transaction amount.
Security, convenience and clear interface have made Hydra the largest trading platform where you can buy goods and services from the shadow segment.